CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 13 Januari 2009

Psychological Analysis of Junior High School Student

This day, Friday, 2 January 2009, one day after new year, because holiday, I visited my grandmother and grandfather at Purworejo. In here, I meet with my nephew, Syahida, she had a holiday also. She was first grade in Junior High School. When I chat with her, I remember with my Psychology of Mathematic Education assignment about Psychological Analysis with Junior High School student. Spontantly, I put a paper and pen, I make mathematic problem:
There are a scout group with 18 personal. In one moment, 11 person is assigned to bring stick, 8 person bring ropes, and 5 person do not bring both of them. How many person that bring both of them?

I give this problem to her. Initially, she was only look into the problem. I gave a moment to think and finish the problem. After a few moments, I am only seeing him read that problem repeatedly. Then I ask to her, why she was only read that problem repetedly. she answer that she confuse with the purpose of that problem. Later, I ask again to her why she didn’t ask to me. She ask that she was shy with me.

From this occurrence, I get two conclusion, that is :
• The student still confuse with story problem. They didn’t know the purpose of this problem. It is because the student didn’t usual with story problem. Because in story problem, the student must know the purpose of the problem then finishing it.
• Although with the close people, like cousin, for study problem, the student still shy to ask. This matter can be caused by the average student do not want to know about their problem, they still ashamed and closed. In here need aid from closest people to ask more often again.

Alfian Tyas Kurniawan
07301244016
Pend.Mat. NR C

0 komentar: